What you would do
Since we are a start-up and the fact that we put our employees first, you can always grow and peek beyond your role so that continuous personal development is guaranteed. In the emerging blockchain space we are trying to become a warden of sustainability and the core values of the space (trust, decentralization, fairness, equality) combined with high quality standards to our services. That being said, as part of our Tech Team, you will mostly:
- Ensure the continuous operation of blockchain networks
- Perform routine and emergency updates as needed
- Actively monitor the state of our systems
- Respond promptly to alerts and on-call phone calls
- Quickly mitigate site outages to minimize downtime
- Develop further and optimize our work processes
- Actively communicate and socialize with operators and the team through channels like Discord, Slack and Telegram
What we are looking for
While we are a crypto/blockchain company, previous experience in this field is very welcome, however not required. We hire talent and develop skill!
- You have an exceptional drive and a very high level of initiative
- You are highly flexible with an entrepreneurial mindset to solve problems
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience. A degree is a plus, but we value skills more than titles
- You have strong Linux skills
- You have experience with the whole networking stack and are able to set up firewalls and load-balancers
- You have practical orchestration expertise with Ansible and/or TerraForm (expertise in Docker is a plus)
- You are able to read and comprehend code in Rust or Golang
- You are able to develop small tools in a programming language of your choice (preferably Golang, Rust, NodeJS, Solidity, Move, or Python)
- You can design and critically think about the architecture of projects
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You may work from wherever you like, but are happy to travel once in a while to meet the team in person!
We are one of the pioneers in the Crypto space and at the forefront with builders and communities co-creating the next evolution of the internet.
Our vision is to enable Crypto to build a culture for everyone. We do so by building the underlying infrastructure and investing in projects that foster a fairer and more decentralized world.
We are a diverse, fun-loving, international team of doers, tinkerers, and technology enthusiasts with a diverse set of backgrounds.
As an independent, bootstrapped company, we have the freedom to call our own shots and put our team at the heart of our company.
While we are based in Munich, we are a remote-first company and our team spreads across the whole globe. As such, we regularly meet up at conferences or company retreats in order to closely knit the team together.If you see yourself fit in our open position, we'd love to get to know you!